Chicago, Illinois

I rented a Fridge back in November, with the promise of a free 19" T.V. At the time of lease signing, I was told the T.V would be shipped separately.

Every month since, I have called the store asking where the T.V is. Each time I have been told that it will be ordered and either sent to my home or to their store for me to pick up. It never happened. This month I decided to return the refridge.

I called on Feb 26th, 2013 stating I would like to have it picked up. They told me they would try to pick it up that day and, if not on the 26th, they would pick it up on the 27th. It is now March 2 and I get a phone call from the store wanting me to pay my lease agreement. I explained that they were supposed to pick it up on the 26th.

The guy told me they had no record of that. I asked to speak to a manager who did apologize and said they would reschedule a pick up for this Monday. I asked again about the T.V and was told that I would NOT be getting it after all. I believe this is false advertisement.

HAD I been given the T.V, as promised, I may have kept leasing the fridge. At this point, I want nothing to do with this company ever again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Leasing.

• Renting
  • Leasehold estate

Comments

Selmer

Hi,

I read your complaint about Aaron's false advertising practices. My law firm is investigating claims against Aaron’s misleading advertising and confusing pricing. If you are interested in learning more and becoming part of the lawsuit you can contact me , Patrice Sandhu, at psandhu@susmangodfrey. com or Katherine Hoek at khoek@susmangodfrey.

Thanks,

Patrice

LuckyDogCares

Thank you for your reveiw in reference to your customer service issues with your local Aaron's store. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause you.

TO further resolve please contact me at response@aarons.com or at 678-402-3403 and I will be more than happy to look into this for you. Thanks - Jessica

What an awful situation! That's awful...so disorganized and unprofessional! :(