Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

On 5/12/14 I went to rent a new refrigerator from the store at 1509 Lititz Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601. On 5/13/14 they delivered a side by side refrigerator to my house. The workers dented the "new" refrigerator's both doors. One of the inside shelf's hook is dented. On top of that the bottom outside part of the refrigerator that covers the water hose was missing. I contacted the manager the same day. and he asked me to send him pictures to his email of the damage.

As of today 5/24/14, they never called me. I called them....I spoke to a "Johnny" because, supposedly, the manager is out of vacation. I told him I was going to return the refrigerator before the end of the next payment due. Uninterested, Johnny agreed on my decision, without making a suggestion to replace the refrigerator or give me a discount on the original price.

I would have not accepted any deal anyways, but the lack of interest and customer satisfaction made me doubt of their business practice and I will not do business with Aaron's in the future.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your review and for bringing this to my attention. I'd be happy to further assist you and look into this. Would you please call me direct at 678-402-3403 or email Response@aarons.com with your name and the best contact number to reach you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jessica