Oneonta, Alabama

I paid off an account at the Oneonta store.I wanted get something else and a guy saying he was the manager told me I couldn't be a customer again, because I was always late.

I get paid on the 7th and 22nd. His name is Jason Davis.

I am back as a customer now, because the real manager told me that I could, and she understood that I don't get paid but on the 7th and 22nd, and she worked it out that I am early on my payments.

He needs to be fired, he has a smart mouth to everyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Comments

yea just had to contact Cust SVC about his mouth on my better half and on me..did not consider paying for something a reason to be talked to like i was a child...being we have paid everything else off and are about to pay off the couch we will never be back to arrons LuckyDogCares you can look up the report made today at 10:30am...if you want to see what people are dealing with....we have also contacted our Corp Attorney about the matter as if reg mgr doesn't fix this issue we will be taking things to the next level

LuckyDogCares

Dear Anonymous422,

Thank you for your comment and bringing this issue to my attention. I would be glad to get in contact with the Oneonta store. If you would like to contact me at 678-402-3403 or email response@aarons.com with your name and contact information, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I look forward to getting this issue resolved,

Jessica