Corning, New York

My mother paid a down payment and 6 payments on a new laptop from Aaron's Sales and Leasing. When I used the laptop I knew why she couldn't burn a music disc.

The cd/rom drive wasn't working at all. We returned the laptop to them even though they were suppose to pick it up if the distance was over 10 miles. They said they would check it out and call me back that afternoon. I didn't get a call, so I finally after days of trying, found out that they were going to have to fix it.

The contract states that if it can't be repaired a replacement would be given to me in 24 hours. The store has no replacements, and orders them when needed. So, they avoided contacting me, and when I'd call the same person gave me 15 different names and pretended the manager wasn't in at the time. After 5 weeks they called me about why I was late with my payment and I told them I have been waiting 5 weeks and have heard nothing about the computer.

They refused to refund any of my payments and never gave me a replacement or offered one until they found out I had to buy another one during the wait. I reported this to BBB, who did nothing but me the middle man for my correspondence with Aaron's. These people at the store in Binghamton, N.Y. told me that if I complained about the money I paid that they would say I only wanted to lease the property and not rent to own it.

They also threatened my safety and tried bullying me in the store in front of other customers.

These people are crooked and if you go to other websites you can see so many complaints. Don't get involved with these losers from ***.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Leasing.

Comments

Have bought many things from them and have never had a Problem. I do pay my bill on time that is probably why. You get what you pay for.

Aarons Reviews