Jacksonville, Florida

I WENT BACK TO AARONS RECENTLY AFTER RENTING A COMPUTER FOR A YR FR THEM.MY PROBLEM WAS WITH MY KEYBOARD. THE MANAGER BLATANTLY ASK ME IF I WAS DRINKING KOOL AID AND SPILLED IT ON IT.I'M VERY EMBARASSED AND IS PLANNING ON TAKING THIS FURTHER.

HE IS JUST A RACIST MF.HE ONLY SAID THAT BECAUSE IM BLACK. I WILL NEVER LEASE AGAIN FROM THEM.

THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.THEY DISCLOSE CUSTOMERS PERSONAL INFORMATION TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY EVEN IF YOU ARE A DAY LATE. I'M GONNA MAKE SURE THE MANAGER AT THIS SPECIFIC STORE IS TAKEN CARE OF.

Comments

"I'M GONNA MAKE SURE THE MANAGER AT THIS SPECIFIC STORE IS TAKEN CARE OF."

How'd that all work out, Buckwheat?

I posted this review, and I forgot to add that they were right. I was drinking kool-aid (grape flavored) when I knocked over my watermelon and fried chicken which had a domino effect and landed my dog dish filled with kool-aid all over my laptop. Now I want it replaced for free, but need a way around that pesky accidental damage waiver.

What an ***. "He's a racist because I spilled my koolaid on the keyboard"?

Really? Maybe the watermelon seeds gave you away, dumbazz

#197437

That was pure racism, stop trying to hide it and make up excuses for racists.

The customer called it how it was, we know when we are being discriminated against.

Just to let the previous commenter's know that "kool aid" really is used as stereotyping blacks. I really don't know why but it's possible.

Really depends on if the guy meant it in that way or not, but that truly is a nonprofessional way to word that question. A simple, "Did you drink something and spill it on this keyboard" would have sufficed just fine.

Since when is the word "kool aid" racist? Chill out!

@Seriously

It’s not but when stated in the manner it was to a black man then it is. You, me and everyone else here knows that’s a black slur stop trying to act like it ant

Sounds like you could find racism in some white person saying "Good morning" to you. Grow the he11 up.

Aarons Reviews