Sunnyvale, California

I leased a sectional from Aarons. I've been making payments on them for about 18 months.

I was late this month, so a young lady calls my home being extremely rude as if I was a criminal that tried to rob them. I told her that this month was a bit hard for me and that I couldn't come up with the payment for a couple of day. She tells me that it sounds like a personal problem so I ask to speak to the manager. She tells me how she is going to have her "guys" pick it up in five minutes.

When she transferred the call over, the manager picks up and says "yes?" I asked his name and he turns around and says "well you asked to speak to me, you know who I am". Wow!! How rude can they be? Well I know we were back and forth because I couldn't make the payment on time.

He tells me on how that's not there problem and I should go and burrow the money from someone to make the payment. All of a sudden there were all these new rules and regulations that they were trying to re-enforce on me. (Mind you, I only have about three months left to pay the sofas off). They kept threatening me on how the stuff is still there's and they can come and pick it u whenever they want.

He made it his business to say how he runs that whole Aarons store and everyone has problems, but that is none of his business. I let them know about their attitude. I don't know how they let people like that deal with customers. I financed a Mercedes Benz, if I was to be late on the payment, guess what?

It's a 40K car, and they don't treat me like that. AARONS HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!

That will be the first and last time I will ever purchase something from them!!! I will make sure to tell everyone!!!!!

Comments

Cash Medical ………………… This is a valid truth that particular grpous of Officers / officials are availing out of turn medical facilities from PTCL Dispensaries, well-reputed Doctors and Hospitals but, majority of general PTCL employees, particularly of remote or rural areas (a real work force) are deprived of from true medical facilities because of the reasons :-•Have to spent more fare than the medicine given to them at PTCL Dispensaries.•Prescribed / Required medicines are mostly not available at PTCL Dispensaries.•Pannel Hospitals & Doctors claim exaggerated and A-One category charges, which are “intriguingly” verified by PTCL Doctors, but actually treated with PTCL patients like baggers .•In some time the Pannel Hospitals / Doctors get cash from PTCL Employees on various pretends then also claim from PTCL as well(double game). Complaints of Effected employees, in this regard, are brushed aside, but amazing to say that the suspicious claims of the Pannel Hospitals / Doctors are verified, sanctioned and paid to them without giving due attention towards distinctive mal-practice of the Pannel Hospitals / Doctors.

On the other hand genuine re-imbursement claims of the employees are saliently accepted thus rejected putting them upon hamstring objections.•There is no parameter to have discreet check of “actual entitles” at Pannel Hospitals. Most of the Doctors and Pannel Hospitals also want to have Mal-practice of all medical facilities for “Non-Entitled / Out-siders” through some miscreant Employees, is also a depriving factor for the Entitled employees too. This is also a great loss both to PTCL and deserving employees. • It is, therefore, submitted that Only “chronic” patients are to be allowed for medical treatment on PTCL expenses.

“General” medical facilities i.e of “medicines and local Consultancy” being extended through PTCL Dispensaries, is to be converted into a fixed “cash medical” for each employee with their salaries to avoid wastage of expenditure being incurred on PTCL Dispensary Doctors, POL, Staff, Offices, electricity, equipment etc. I assure that not only a good cash medical allowance could be given to each employee, but also millions of rupees, will save for PTCL in just current budget being allocated/released for PTCL Dispensaries, medicines, local consultancies etc.

and majority of deprived/general employees will well-come this judicial decision too.“Helloptcl & PTEU ” may please to collect more facts in this regard and submit to PTCL Competent Authorities to plz fix Cash medical in place of general treatment in the interest of all employees. Deprived Group

They don't have to be rude!!!! A little compassion goes a long way.

It is concerning to me that people can pay the rental fees on time for 18 mos and make one late payment and have their items taken. sounds like a scam!!! they rent to people they can abuse.

it's almost as I'd they have a goal to get items back when there is only a small amount left to pay. Aarons can SUCK IT!!!!

If you sign a contract you are agreeing to all of this, read the contract so latter you won't be surprise. Is not like they do the closing in a dark room and don't explain you what your getting yourself into.

I hate all Americans that just want everything the easy way. read, ask questions before anything.

I think Aaron's is a well run business. and keep in mind a business is a business.

That is true. A contract is a contract and I did sign and agreed to it.

That being said, it still doesn’t give them the right to be so disrespectful. I know better than to get myself into a situation like that again.

Thank God my contract with them is over!!!! :grin

I agree with Alan, its all in the paperwork you signed

--you signed and agreed to have your payments made before they were do

--you signed and agreed that if your payments werent on time you would return their property

--you signed and agreed that the property does belong to aarons until its fully paid out..if you gave someone say a 52" flat screen that YOU paid for and OWNED and gave it to someone, didnt check their credit, their background what have you and went by their word that the payments would be paid back to you no later than a certain time every single month, I think youd keep calling too--- especially if that person was ignoring you, not answering the phone or calling you back. These people are doing their job, if you made your payments on time as YOU AGREED youd never have a phone call again. only you can create your own consequences, good or bad.

First of all it is their merchandise when your lease agreement expires. Second of all, why are you leasing from Aarons when you have good enough credit to get a loan for a Benz?

Aarons Reviews