Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

very nasty manager

just wanted to know when it became okay to swear at the customer or a potential customer over the phone? You have a Laurie working at the Geneva store and she is very rude and nasty on the phone, i have never had anyone use the f word when i called a store before. You just lost a future customer.

Repairs

What does the warrenty cover on electronics?

Monthly payment Deferred

I asked if my monthly payment could be deferred until next month. The man whose name was Mitch asked me why should they do that for me I told him, because they've done it for me in the past, whenever something came up and I needed help.

This isn't anything they do all the time, just once a year when you get in a tight bind. He had a very bad attitude very nasty, I asked him for his name he told me. I called back. he answered the phone I asked to speak to his Boss he said he didn't have one so I asked to speak to his supervisor,I asked if he had one, he said he was behind him.

He then put Jose on the phone who just happens to work under him. I tried to find the number to the main headquarters but I couldn't fine it .I've always liked Aarons and it's staff until now. I thought it was a great service to offer people, and it's for this reason among others that I recommend Aarons to everyone that asks me about them.

But now I don't, know, I can receive bad service anywhere. I also don't like when people try to make a fool of me, I asked Jose if he were his supervisor , he said no he worked under Mitch.

Montage

How do I open an account with them as a service repair Co.

Washer

My washer is not working and I was told I have to wait until the manufacturer comes out to fix it so I will be without a washer for a week I thought they give you a loner washer until yours is fixed

How to contact Aaron's ceo

My wife was charged with receiving stolen property,and theft from the Aaron's store on loucks road in York P.a. We have phone records where she has called to have them pick the stuff up prior to her being hauled off to jail .Calls were made during their posted business hours.

And every time calls were made no one answered. How do I get in touch with someone above the store manager as of course he will not give me the information.

Show

How long after purchase is the product insured

Show

What does living at the same address have to do with your account

Show

Do you have insurance on the product the customer is renting for them

Is it legal for aarons to charge 10.00 to pick up a payment