Washington, District Of Columbia

Update by user Feb 22, 2012

interviewing attorneys. i am sueing I had 3 calls today asking if i need help raising my kids being bi polar i am beyond pissed now. see ya n court as arrons.

Original review posted by user Feb 20, 2012

I have had problems with the Carthage Texas Aarons since I first bought my fridge and dryer. They sold me a faulty new fridge that ruined my floor.

Also a used dryer that did not work when it got here so they brought out a loaner which was new, and took my used one to store to fixed a month went by and still my dryer was not her. When I went to pay I asked about it and was told they resold it. And I owed them for the new one. I was ripped off.

When I turned the manager Ron to corporate he put in the computer notes that I was bipolar and slander of my charecter.

I did raise my voice at him several times in past but that was do to fact he called weeks before due date sometimes 15 times a day. I am not bipolar just very pissed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

@Mgibbo - Thank you for your feedback in reference to your local Aaron's store. I have forwarded your complaint to the Regional Manager of the location.

Please contact me at 678-402-3403 or by email @ Response@aarons.com.

I look forward to speaking with you soon. Thanks - Jessica