Everyday since I've signed my lease agreement Aaron's did not deliver my TV. I have told them numerous amounts of times that I work 8am-5pm.

I had my delivery set for 5:30 EVERY day and Aarons was a no show. Everyday they claimed the delivery drivers were dropping off other deliveries and promised they would be there the next day. One day i took PTO for a family emergency and decided to go in to check on the TV. I was told it was on the truck out for delivery.

They "called" the delivery driver and told me to go home and meet him there. As I got home guess what? Yep. Not there.

I filed a fraud dispute with my bank and out of the kindness of the fraud department at my bank, got my money back. Oh. And according to my bank, Aaron's wouldn't refund the money.

I should have read reviews on this company before going in but i gave them a shot since every store is ran individually.

I will NEVER do business with this shady company anymore and I recommend everyone else to stay away from them. All their stores are ran individually but it feels like all their managers get together to plot on getting free money.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry your TV was not delivered in a timely manner and the unresponsiveness you received from your local Aaron's. Aaron's takes these types of matters seriously and I appreciate you for bringing this to my attention.

At your earliest convenience, will you please email me at Response@aarons.com or call me at 678-402-3403 with your name, store location, and the best contact number / email tor each you at?

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and I look forward to hearing from you.

Jessica