Ashburn, Virginia

on 1/31/11 my wife and i paid 1 1/2 months on a washer and dryer that was supposed to be delivered on 2/1/11,due to weather i understand that they couldn't meet that date. On 2/3/11 I called and talked to Marshall which is the store manager.

at that time he promised a delivery time between 3P.M. and 8P.M. on 2/3/11. It is now after 9P.M.

and still no washer or dryer. I called the store but no one answered the phone.

We also have a refridgerator from there and have been treated poorly by them dealing with that purchase. I don't beleive this is the way to do business and if I don't get treated fairly over this I will take my business elsewhere!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Comments

I ordered 2 kids recliners they have been waiting all day ive called 3 times said that they were going to b delivered between 3 and 7 today i oredered them yesterday and tgey still arent here very pissed i had to tell my daughters the :( y werent coming today

I have been waiting all day for our couch tobe delive delivered its 7:53pm all i gott from the manager is we have untill 9 pm to have it delivered. And pretty much hung up on me.Im not happy at all i have been sitting hear all day long figured after we have spent alot of money with them the service would be much better.

Pissed in paris, tx

i am having the same issue they didn't deliver my tv and stand either and i am super pissed :(

I apologize that you are having issues with one of our Aaron's locations. I would like to speak to you in reference to your issue with not receiving your merchandise and any additional complaints.

If you will please contact me at 678-402-3403 or email at Jessica. Rudnick@aarons.com.

I look forward to speaking with you soon. Thanks!

Aarons Reviews