Coats, North Carolina
2.5

I leased a 50" new TV from Aarons. He stated to me that all electronics carry a 2 year warranty.

When I got home and really looked at my papers I could not find anything relating to a warranty.

After the TV was delivered and I looked at the manual information it plainly stated that the TV had a one year warranty. So, I then called the manager of the store and asked for a written warranty. He stated that he could not put it in writing. He could show it to me on the computer but there was no way to print it out.

Then he said this sounds like a trust issue. I stated to him that this is business and I want the warranty in writing. He refused, so, I kindly asked him to come and pick up the TV because I was not paying for it. In addition I remembered when a computer I purchased got struck by lightning about a month after I paid it off.

Aarons would not stand by the 2-year warranty agreement that they promised when it was purchased. I will never purchase anything else from them and I am going to report them to the Better Business Bureau.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aarons Pros: Kind salesman.

Aarons Cons: Calling family and friends.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Dear gsp8531015,

Thank you for your review and so sorry to hear about this. I'd be happy to help and resolve your concerns. At your convenience, could you please email me at Response@aarons.com or call me at 678-402-3403 with details including your name, store location, and best number to reach you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,