Seattle, Washington

My first sign that this was going to be a bad idea was when I filled out the application and I was never asked for identification or proof of income. I decided that I was going to go ahead and place a order for a dining room set, looked great in all the pictures I looked at. After placing the order and waiting for 7 days as I missed the Monday order date I had to wait a week longer for the order to be place. I was told I would get a call to set up delivery for the following Saturday (Call on Friday)...... No Call, I call and have to schedule the delivery date and time. I schedule it for a window of 1 hour and end up waiting for 3 hours after the time it was supposed to be delivered.

The guys bring the packages into my home,start set up of the table, flip it over and they gouged the top of the table with the packing brackets that held the box together.

After I notice this he apologizes and says he will place a order for a replacement. At this point I am frustrated as I have a dinner party in 2 hours, I decied to leave the table so my guests will have something to eat off of. (The delivery guys leave) I start cleaning up and go to sit in a chair and... I fall, the legs are snapped. As packages were being brought in I heard a big crash, ignored it and come to find out it was the box with not one chair, but two... Both with snapped broken legs. I call and they agreed that yes they broke! Who admits to leaving broken merchandise and not telling the owner that its broke???

Dinner party starts and as my guests sit down on the bench that was included in the set, we hear a rip... the upholstered top rips in the middle. I call Aaron's and inform them about the damages to my dining room set. I am guaranteed by the store manager that it would be replaced by the following Saturday, that I would get a call to schedule delivery of new table, chairs and bench.

Days go by and I have to call Aaron's AGAIN!!! to find out what is going on with delivery. Come to find out it was never ordered!!! At this point I asked to have the entire set picked up and not replaced and that I was not going to do business with Aaron's anymore. I get placed on hold for close to 20 minutes. Finally the manager answers the phone and agrees to pick up, tries to apologize for the "miscommunication" I simply asked, when the earliest time to get it picked up was and how fast they would be out. I "Schedule" a time... Lets see how long I have to wait.

I recommend that you stay clear of Aaron's, DO NOT TRUST THEM!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Delivery Service.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

@Cmillard08 - I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you with your local Aaron's store in reference to the customer service received as well as that you received damage merchandise upon delivery. Please know that customer service is our #1 priority and we greatly appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

I would be more than happy to further research this for you. Please email me at response@aarons.com with your primary name on your lease agreement, the best contact phone number and please confirm your local Aaron's store.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks - Jessica