Staunton, Virginia

I bought a flat screen television from aarons rental in Staunton Virginia. The television has been paid off.

And the picture tube went out. I called them and they said I had 6 more days on my warranty that it wouldn't be a problem. So they sent the guys out and got the picture tube bulb. They ordered it and said it would be in within 3 - 5 days.

Ok here is the problem it has been 4 weeks. No fixed tv. Then they call and say ok the bulb is here and we will be out on tuesday to fix it between 3- 7 ok no problem. They never showed up to fix it so I called the next morning now the bulb has come up missing no one seems to be able to find it.

My husband called and the associate hung up on him twice. Now we can't get any answers except to call back the next day.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Tv Rental.

Comments

Better Business Bureau :p

I was going to inquire about renting a tv from Aaron's but after reading the vast amount of detailed complaints...I will just save my money to buy one!

LuckyDogCares

@ Anonymous - Thank you for your review in reference to your local Aaron's store. Please know that customer service is Aaron's #1 priority and we appreciate you bringing these types of issues to our attention.

I have forwarded your review to the Regional Manager of this location to further research and handle accordingly.

Please feel free to contact me at 678-402-3403 or by email at Response@aarons.com. Thanks - Jessica

Aarons Reviews