Bangor, Maine

My son has a bed rented at Arons in Waynesboro,VA 22980 and the way his job is working he brings in the money as he gets it. He has been renting it for over a year and told them the pay situation and he keeps making his payments to them,yet they are complete *** to him.Now today they are calling me in the state of Maine about this over $40.00 I told them isnt better to wait you know he is going to make the payment,you take the bed back you cant resale it and the manager said to me on the phone he will just have my son arrested and hung up on me.THIS IS ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Comments

Thank you for your complaints. I apologize that you are having issues with our stores.

I would like to speak more about these.Your concerns are very important to Aaron's. Please contact me at 678-402-3403 or by email Jessica.Rudnick@aarons.com.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jessica

Let me just say that this is how aarons acts and it is harrasing. I had surgery back in Jan feel behind on my paymnets.Trying to get caught up.I got at least 5-10 calls a day from AArons.They stopped at my house everyother day and rang my doorbell 10-20 times.I was afraid to answer my door or be at home by myself.NEVER EVER agin will I rent from this company.

tatt1012002

If I were you i would contact corprete office about this. Im an employee from aarons and Ive been with the company for 2 years.

Its a great company and people like this guy is why this website was made. We do call refs only if we have to but never in means should they threaten you.

I agree with you its un called for. Im sorry for that store being unprofessional but please understand that all store are not like this.

Aarons Reviews