444 Riffel Rd, Wooster, OH 44691, USA
1.8

Wooster Aarons, are very Rude to customers. When you try too ask questions about payments or what you are renting.

They hang up on the customer. I had a supervisor hang up on me when I ask them too pick up the furniture I was renting. Also, they bring used items and charge you a new item price. I'm going to b renting on 7 72017.

I was told on 7 5 2017. That all what I'm renting is 149.oo a month there going too charge me 159.00. The man that set it up is very very rude. I 4get his name.

He also, will come too your place very very late and try to collect payment. Not me, a neighbor, and pound on the door at 11pm. He don't care. I want some1 too plz look into both of my accounts with Aarons in Wooster ohio.

They also lie about items, Samantha is real good about that. My phone number is 330 347 5504 also I don't them asking me if I can afford something. It's very Rude. If I couldn't handle the payment.

I would purchase the item I'm thinking about cancelling mu order and going somewhere else and send thr bedroom set back.

Them people are too hard to deal with! Please check into this Thank You

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Furniture Leasing.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.This is very unfortuante.

We would love to help resolve this issue. We greatly appreciate your business and value you as a customer. Can you please email us at myexperience@aarons.com wit a good contact number, email address, and details of the issue in the email.

We lok forward to hearing from you!

Kala

Rather than call asking endless questions, you should simply have obtained a copy of the rental agreement and read it carefully.

Anything and everything discussed via telephone is dangerously deceptive and legally useless.

The contract is, as, and ever shall be the four corners of the paper.

Don't sign anything you don't like.

If the company is providing inferior service or merchandise you have the right to insist on proper performance. In writing.

No more telephone calls.

Rudeness legally counts as absolute zero but in the real world can and ought to be a deal-breaker. Don't get your feelings hurt ; vote with your wallet.

Aarons Reviews