Cincinnati, Ohio

I've rented a refrigerator from aarons from beginning of november. the refrigerator started to thaw all my frozen items and the door was giving me an error code in early december.

i called aarons and they told me that they will place a work order. two weeks later never got a call from the repair service. so i went to aarons and requested to speak to a manager. of course the manage would not come out of his office, instead he kept sending his co worker back and forth playing messenger girl.

they said they will send out another work order and my refrigerator will be fixed within 3 days.. 3 days later i finally get a call from the repair company and they said they have the parts on the way and they will be in within a week (this was on dec 28) now im here STILL without a working fridge on january 20th 2013!!!!

they better be crediting my account and paying for all lost food! im about done!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Repair.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Dear StephanyandDanny: I am sorry to hear that your refrigerator has not been repaired. I would be more than happy to further assist you to ensure you are taken care of.

If you would please email me @ response@aarons.com with your local Aaron's store, the primary name on the lease agreement, and the best number to contact you. Please feel free to contact me directly if needed at 678-402-3403.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Jessica

Aarons Reviews