Fargo, North Dakota
1.8

first their movers put *** in my wall then harass you if u are a millisecond late and add enormous fees.... then they harass my friends and family but dont call me...i wish i had never even spoke with this company...i would ust give them their furniture back if they would take it but my cats scratched it all up so they wont...i really really wish i would have used ashley furniture leasing instead.

they call me 4 to 5 times a day...while im at work and i cant answer it then.

i had to deactivate ,my voicemail to get them to stop leaving messages plus i blocked them now so i can get alittle peace. i missed one payment and they added so many fees im making double payments every 2 weeks to catch up....its ridiculous and not professional.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Aarons Pros: Discount on first payment.

Aarons Cons: Being harassed and my friends being harassed, Enormous ridiculous late fees, And online doesnt show the amount actually want u to pay, Cant contact the actual store thru website.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

I am so sorry that you feel this way. Can you please reach out to us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip and the best contact number to resolve any issues you may be having.

Kala