We were making payments on a dryer and it was paid off today. The associate that i talked to told me that the 90 days same as cash expired yesterday and we would have to pay more for the dryer even though it was paid off a day after the 90 days had expired and once the dryer was paid off there is only a 60 warranty on the dryer what a crock of crap, not only do we have to pay more to pay off the dryer the warranty is only good for 60 days.I feel since it was paid off the next day aarons should have worked with us one more day.I explained to the lady that i spoke with that if we would have gone the duration of the contract we would have had a warranty all a long, i have a big problem with this whole thing, so i will wait to get a phone call fromthe main office but i am sure nothing will be done to fix this. Grant hayner casper wyoming phone number 307-337-8479

Review about: Aarons Appliance Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Hello Grant,We will file an issue to send to upper management on your behalf. You will receive a call within 48 business hours to address your concerns with your payment and warranty.

If you do not receive a call within 48 business hours, please contact customer service at 1-800-950-7368.

Thank you. -Tavius