1.5
Style and Design

I went online on may 10 to look into renting a computer and arrons popped up. So i said good.

I filled out all the info and paid the 25 downpayment and the nightmare started. I was contacted to go to my local arrons for pickup just to be told that my order was cancelled because one of my references couldnt be contacted. I was assured that mymoney would be refunded so i went back in and reapplyed a second time and done the mothers day special for 5 dollars just for it to be cancelled too. Not sure why this time.

I have been so inconvienced now because its been a back and forth game fromm arrons to my bank because arrons says my money wasnt deducted from my acct when clearly my bank is showing me it was deducted and deposited to arrons.

Now ive had to file a dispute and theyve had to cancel my card and i gotta wait for anew one and this is just ridiculous. For a computer i have had s

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Hello,Sorry to hear about your recent experience with your order. We would like to look into this matter further.

Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number?

Hope to hear from you soon. -Tavius

to LuckyDogCares #1481700

The order was done online not in store. The store here is awesome.

They were left in the dark. They tried to solve my problem the best they could but none of my info would even come up on there side. I would love to speak with someone about this. I talk better.

My number is 9199370147. If your unable to talk.

I'll gladly send the info you asked for. Just let me know.