Style and Design

I went online Aaron's on 4/13/18 got me sofa set then I went in to Aaron's the same day got my daughter a bed room set and a raido they told me it would be here today remind you I went in yesterday and today they didn't say nothing to me they said it be here between 10 and 12 so I'm waiting I'm waiting I called them like what happen to them he told me he called and left a voicemail all lies saying they can't deliver my things I rent from Aaron's 2015 return they stuff and paid on it before I gave it back now my daughter don't have a bed because own Sunday we took everything out Monday we threw away the bed so I have to give my baby my bed so she won't be own the floor in super mad about because somebody could of said something before all that happen so I'm looking for a lawyer not for the money but for some understanding of what's going on cause I never had a problem before renting from them

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Hello,Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we do apologize that you did not receive your delivery. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter.

Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number?

Look forward to hearing from you! -Tavius