I had ordered a bedroom set in early December 2012.On approx Dec 13 i had received my bedroom set damaged, my tall dresser was not delivered cause it was damaged at the store.

My washer and dryer were scratched on top. I had complained to the store they said they would send another one. Feb 2013 i had called Aarons re: where is my tall dresser and no response. Mid Feb dresser was delivered damaged.

I also went to pay my account i was being charged for a full bed set that i did not have. I went in Mar 23/13 to pay on account, find out where my high dresser is they have no clue and dont seem to care abt me the customer.

I had called before this approx Mar 15th i was told by Joe that someone was going to call me back, no one called.I want what i ordered or i want a new bedroom set!!

Review about: Aarons Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #630095
Aarons Verified Representative

Hi Amanda1232013 - I sincerely apologize for the customer service issues you are currently experiencing with your local Aaron's store.Please know that customer service is absolutely our #1 priority and we greatly appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

If you could please email response@aarons.com with the primary name on the lease agreement, your local Aaron's store and the best contact phone number to reach you. I would be more than happy to further research this accordingly.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.Thanks - Jessica