I had ordered a bedroom set in early December 2012.On approx Dec 13 i had received my bedroom set damaged, my tall dresser was not delivered cause it was damaged at the store.

My washer and dryer were scratched on top. I had complained to the store they said they would send another one. Feb 2013 i had called Aarons re: where is my tall dresser and no response. Mid Feb dresser was delivered damaged.

I also went to pay my account i was being charged for a full bed set that i did not have. I went in Mar 23/13 to pay on account, find out where my high dresser is they have no clue and dont seem to care abt me the customer.

I had called before this approx Mar 15th i was told by Joe that someone was going to call me back, no one called.I want what i ordered or i want a new bedroom set!!

Review about: Aarons Customer Care.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #630095
Aarons Verified Representative

Hi Amanda1232013 - I sincerely apologize for the customer service issues you are currently experiencing with your local Aaron's store.Please know that customer service is absolutely our #1 priority and we greatly appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

If you could please email with the primary name on the lease agreement, your local Aaron's store and the best contact phone number to reach you. I would be more than happy to further research this accordingly.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.Thanks - Jessica