3.6

Less than 1 month ago we purchased a TV on a payment plan with Aaron's. My husband's mother was put in the hospital and within 2 weeks put on life support.

They called and hounded us every single day for a payment. I told them it would be paid by the end of the month no matter what. they have been inconsiderate. When I told them when I was in the hospital and wasn't able to speak to them about this bill.

I finally called them back and told them the situation and they demanded the TV to be returned to them. I was shocked. They had no more empathy for someone going through something that we were going through. I would never do business with them again and do not intend to I want a supervisor to call me back I have waited longer than 48 hours now.

Someone called me back and spoke to me and then did not send an email. This is my second attempt to get some type of supervisor to contact me and then contact your store..

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Customer Care.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

This is very unfortuante. We grealty apprciate your business and would love to file an issue complaint on your behalf.

Can you please email your first and last name, phone number and zip code to myexperience@aarons.com.

We look forward to hearing from you and getting this resolved!

Kala