Piqua, Ohio
1.9

My local Aaron's always gives a delivery/pick-up 'window' of several hours but can NEVER seem to arrive within that window. Three months ago they picked up my dryer for repair and were 45 minutes late doing that, now they were supposed to be here to finally return it and once again they are well past the time frame I was given.

Not to mention the fact that they've had my dryer for three months with NO contact.

When I asked about it I was told without any hesitation that it was still out for repair and when I questioned her on that she called the store manager who said that it had been back for a while and that they had left several messages about it. The ONLY messages that I got from them was when I was late on my payment last month and then they blew my phone up because of it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Poor customer service and delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Aarons Cons: Outright lied, Do not delivery on time, Rude employees, Leave mess at delivery or pick up.

Comments

Aarons in Piqua is the worst place to rent from!!! Period!!!!

Beware of this fat guy that works there you can't miss him. Lmao

LuckyDogCares

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and I'm sorry to hear about your delivery and repair experience. I'd be happy to help look into this. At your earliest convenience, could you email me at Response@aarons.com with details including your first and last name and the best number to reach you?

Thanks,