1275 Liberty St, Springfield, MA 01104
1.3

I need to discuss my rentals with someone who has respect,and isn't an asshole.I spoke with two different reps at the aarons store over the phone,and was rudely disrespected by both the woman and the man was worse.I have been a customer for about 15+ years now.And after i am done with these rentals.I will never rent anything ever again from the Aarons on liberty st ever again.Poor customer service skills i have had them take my card info and lose it.And then they call back a week or two later asking for it again.They have taken money off my bank card i have not owned them.And they tell me oh don't worry it will go towards next month.Then they put a tv stand and a ps4 on one lease the Ps4 was owned for 8 months before.I was told it would be seperate and now i find out its not.They got me on a 24 month lease with a playstation that was already 8 months old and normal term is 6 months to 12 months also found out that they but a bed frame and a headboard on a 24 month lease.He was like you signed it well didn't know i had to watch everyone like babies to do their job correctly.I asked you signed the agreement before i got it and was told it wasn't my concern and i am just trying to get people in trouble.I think that's messed up ps4 should of been paid off.You guys down ever allow them to be rented out for 2 years.So i feel as if i was played like a fool.And yet they put it on a bundle i have to give everything back.I think how they treat their long time customers is sick. I want a call back from coorparate offices.I am about ready to take these people to court .Also had guys come and my house putting wholes in my walls and they never fixed anything and that came out my pocket.I called right the second time it happened before the aarons guy left my house.And yet they did nothing guy also called my 11 year old daughter names and told her to *** herself which that was on video and Aarons still did nothing.So yeah always problems with this one aarons the other aarons i deal with i have no issues with at all.Liberty street Aarons in springfield is by far the worse i have ever had to deal.When my leases are paid off i never will again.I need to discuss my rentals with someone who has respect,and isn't an asshole.I spoke with two different reps at the aarons store over the phone,and was rudely disrespected by both the woman and the man was worse.I have been a customer for about 15+ years now.And after i am done with these rentals.I will never rent anything ever again from the Aarons on liberty st ever again.Poor customer service skills i have had them take my card info and lose it.And then they call back a week or two later asking for it again.They have taken money off my bank card i have not owned them.And they tell me oh don't worry it will go towards next month.Then they put a tv stand and a ps4 on one lease the Ps4 was owned for 8 months before.I was told it would be seprate and now i find out its not.They got me on a 24 month lease with a playstation that was already 8 months old and normal term is 6 months to 12 months also found out that they but a bed frame and a headboard on a 24 month lease.He was like you signed it well didn't know i had to watch everyone like babies to do their job correctly.I asked you signed the agreement before i got it and was told it wasn't my concern and i am just trying to get people in trouble.I think that's messed up ps4 should of been paid off.You guys down ever allow them to be rented out for 2 years.So i feel as if i was played like a fool.And yet they put it on a bundle i have to give everything back.I think how they treat their long time customers is sick. I want a call back from coorparate offices.I am about ready to take these people to court .Also had guys come and my house putting wholes in my walls and they never fixed anything and that came out my pocket.I called right the second time it happened before the aarons guy left my house.And yet they did nothing guy also called my 11 year old daughter names and told her to *** herself which that was on video and Aarons still did nothing.So yeah always problems with this one aarons the other aarons i deal with i have no issues with at all.Liberty street Aarons in springfield is by far the worse i have ever had to deal.When my leases are paid off i never will again.Lol please beware before walking in their if anyone else can see this.Their are so many others you can go too.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Customer Care.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello, Happy to help! We can be reachd at myexperience@aarons.com.

Please include your first and last name, phone number and zip code in the email.

We will gladly look futher into this! -Kala

Aarons Reviews