1.9

I got my sofa from them about a month and have ago, and the recliners wasn't working, the arm rest was broke, one charging port wasn't working and my coffee table fell apart.. I've spoken to them on NUMEROUS occasions (about twice a week since it was delivered) and they kept saying someone was coming out to look at it and see if they can resolve the matter..

No one has come yet. They keep calling for a payment but hasn't come to fix it. I last spoke with someone on Friday 4/13/18 and he said he was gonna try to get someone here on Monday 4/16 and no one has come or called. Friday I told him I'm not making anymore payments and he can come get the sofa, he said someone will come look at it (didn't say they were coming to pick it up).

I want my money back or I'm gonna have to take this to court because I'm paying for something that I was suppose to get "Brand New" but instead I received something that isn't. I want to speak to someone of higher rank

Product or Service Mentioned: Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hi,We’re very sorry to hear that you had a negative experience at Aaron's. Please email us at myexperience@aarons.com and be sure to include the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number?

We would like to have a member of upper management reach out to you to address your concerns. Thank you, Tavius

Aarons Reviews