810 S Madison Ave, Douglas, GA 31533, USA
2.8

My tv has a crack on the inside, we turned it on and it was like that! We moved it from our room to the living room like we have done plenty of times.

We did not bump it or hit it or even move it wrong,it stayed at the same level the whole time. And when I called Aarons is Douglas,Ga. the lady proceed to tell me that I bumped the tv when I know I didn't.

Now the crack is getting worse. I am not a happy customer especially when I still have atleast 15 more payments

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Electronics Leasing.

Comments

Tvs do not break themselves? Really?

That's crazy because I had one pop in front of my eyes. It is a technical device which they break all the time for unknown or known reasons. I'm sure you work for Aarons. Can tell by how rude ur reponses are.

Why else would someone be posting random defensive comments against customers here..

Weirdo who doesn't know anything. Obviously.

Hey buddy I know it sucks that the TV is broken, but you broke the TV. I mean to sound rude but TVs dont just crack by themselves.

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.This is very unfortuante.

We would love to help resolve this issue. We greatly appreciate your business and value you as a customer. Can you please email us at myexperience@aarons.com wit a good contact number, email address, and details of the issue in the email.

We lok forward to hearing from you!

Kala