3.5
Style and Design

I have been an Aaron's customer for several years.I leased AND bought a Samsung Tablet, a washer, a Frigidaire A/C and am paying off a H/P Laptop and a Magnovox 50' smart TV.

I lost my job and am behind about 5 weeks but I pay monthly. I received a letter from Ed, the manager stating 'We must hear from you..." I call on the same day I receive that letter. I call and ask for Ed. To make a long story short, Luis, Assistant Manager extraordinaire, Rants about saying this....

(this may be graphic)' You think upper management knows who you are?' I say, 'I 'm a good customer.' Do you think they care?' I need a payment now!' I said 'I'll call Ed, tomorrow. I honestly hope that is not Aaron's Policy.

If it is, I will take my business elsewhere.Baltazar

Review about: Aarons Manager.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

You never answered my complaint.Now, I do believe the assistant manager extraordinaire.

Upper management doesn't care about us 'LITTLE PEOPLE'.Not an 'I'm sorry', NOTHING.

#1420360

No. Not resolved.They do not care.

Kala, I sent you a reply. No answer. baltmart200@gmail.com is my email address.

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.We would love to help.

Can you please send an email to myexperience@aarons.com and include your first and last name, store info that you are currently leasing from, phone numbr and email address so we can look more into this.We look forward to hearing form you!

Kala

to LuckyDogCares #1408304

Aaron's 2107355099 Fredericksburg Rd. San Antonio, Texas My name is Baltazar Martinez Jr 1818 Plaza Del Sol St. San Antonio, TX 78207

to LuckyDogCares #1421508

Kala, My name is Baltazar Martinez Jr.Aaron's on Fredericksburg Rd.

San Antonio, Texas 210-735-5099 is the store's phone number.My email is baltmart200@gmail.com My phone number is 210-725-5043.