1.8

So i have been a long time custumer of aarons. I bought a washer and dryer and 10 days after my warrenty my dryers motor blew and almost caught on fire.

Ehen i called i was told there was nothing that vould be done So there i go and bought /leased a new set from them . Here we are 4months in and my washer just stopped working.It took a wk to get it picked up and get a replacement . Its only 4monthd old i dont want it fixed ! I want a new one .

Oh and the fridge that i also bought at the same time is all scratched and ice maker doesnt work. I keep getting the run around. I called and spoke with the manager and was told that they are working on getting the washer fixed (its been a month no communication) and that they would send me fridge replacement. The fridge replacement they brought was dirty and smelled like something died in it.

I called the manager again and let him know that there was NO WAY I WAS PUTTING THAT IN MY HOUSE he said sorry but thats all they have ! So here we are 4 days later and no call back from the manager and or the staff.

My husband walked by the fridge and noticed that the floor is super hot and its coming from under the fridge.... There is no after hrs #, but be a day late on your payment and they are all over your ***!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Appliance Leasing.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.We want to help as much possible.

Can you please email us at myexperience@aarons.com with a good contact number, email address and details of the issue so we can look more into this.

Kala