Old Town, Maine

Im very angry, I have sat here and read some of the reviews that you all have wrote. I have been a loyal customer of aarons for over 3 years.

I know every person in there and they are all really great giving me the best deals, and I have never had a problem with anything I have purchased including a Dell Xps gaming pc, freezer, big screen tv. However when I moved to a diffrent state and decided to go purchase a new laptop for business, the company wanted all new refrences. Okay no problem, they dialed the wrong numbers for my refrences refused to let me get anything after verifying with the other aarons that I was a 5 Star customer. I told them that they treated me with denial from the moment I walked in to shred my information and I was not intrested.

Guess what 2 weeks later there still calling friends for refrences and trying to get me to rent. Get lost at that store.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

I had been a loyal customer with aaron's for the past several years,i have never been more disgusted than how i was treated in the plymouth indiana aaron's store. i will never go there again. there whole attitude as if they didn't care if they made a sales or not.

aarons IS the best they treat me like family there no matter if I pay or not

Each store is different, which reflects poorly on Aarons as a whole.

The best bet is to check with your local Better Business Bureau before stopping in. Remember, you don't get something for nothing and Aarons is out to make a profit by charging overly high fees.

We've been very satisfied with our local store. We've purchased a TV and computer from them without any fuss, problems or issues. :)

Aarons Reviews