East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

I've been leasing items through my local Aarons for 6 years. I've gotten living room sets, a bedroom set, tv, entertainment center, washer and dryer and computer.

I like their customer service. They've always been very friendly with me and if I need a few days more to make a payment or to combine my bi-weekly payment they work with me. My only complaint with them is that if something isn't working correctly or needs repair they take their time. I told them about the recent issue 3 times before they set up a time to have someone come look at it.

They said they'd have their repair company call me to set up a time to come fix it and that was a month ago. I've asked about it and so has my husband.

When my dryer catches on fire because of the lint that comes out from every crack and seem in the dryer, it will be costing them a lot more. Needless to say, this will be the last time I lease anything from them unless it's something I know we can repair ourselves.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Leasing.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your review and for bringing this to my attention. I would be happy to further assist you and resolve your concerns with your dryer. Could you please email me at Response@aarons.com with details including your first and last name and the best number to reach you?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jessica