Calgary, Alberta

with in a year my side broke then a week ago her side broke all they want is your money and theres no way to contact them through email will not be shopping there anymore the furniture is very poor quality they should not be allowed to operate in Calgary why is the head office in texas how *** is that they should be checked out by better buisness bureau its no wonder the lady at the head counter had her face all cut up pissed off customer came in and gave her a piece of his mind to what he thinks of there junk

Comments

I bought a recliner last yr the martial is tearing. Lousy quality, they replaced it with a new one and the same thing happened to the new one.

I called Aarons spoke with manager Al.

He stated they just replaced the recliner, I told him I can't help that it is inferior quality. I don't think I will ever buy anything from aarons again.

@Anonymous

I have the same dual recliner and the material looks shredded. ..they claim it happened by a pet...problem is I have never had a pet near this furniture!

LuckyDogCares

@anonymous - I am sorry to hear that you are having service issues with your dual loveseat recliner and trouble trying to resolve your issue with your local Aaron's store. To further resolve please email me at: response@aarons.com with the primary name on your lease agreement, the best contact phone number to reach you at and please confirm your local Aaron's store.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks - Jessica