11.1K views

So the computer locked up says agent machine need the key its my f.n computer why do I need a key in fact they should not have any access to my computer and this *** should have been taken off my computer soon asu i fpaid it offI in full..now I am at home kn my I phone because mg3200 is locked from Aaron's agent.when I was still paying on my computer if I was late they'd lock it up. J once bought another computer of there from a pawn shop and room it to them to sway it was locked and they kept it. I did get the money I paid for it from the pa.an shop but the freaking hassle if it is ***.rac rent a center is similar but not like them at all.alleged j

Comments

Ultimately you could just buy a new hard drive ...these days the prices of them are so cheap it's barely worth the headache of all this.

Put a new hard drive in and use a copy of windows. If you want to get the windows you had on the machine google how to find your product key. Then just the windows OS on a flash drive or a cd and boot the computer. Put the product key in and done.

That simple.

Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada #910439

These computers from rent-a-product places don't have firmware locks.Turn off UEFI and Secure Boot in the bios.

Then delete ALL partitions using a linux partition editor (something like GPARTED), or any partition editor that boots from removable media. Generally, you'll see a hidden "Windows Locked" partition that contains the security software. If you are attempting to format and / or repartition a hard using a Windows disc, you'll likely be unable to even see the hidden locked partition. Once the hard drive partitions are removed, boot the Windows, Linux, ChromeOS, OS X, or any installation media you want to use, reformat the the drive, format the partition with your file system of choice, and reinstall.

It's not that difficult.

**If you can't boot from removable media (usb, sd card, dvd, etc), change the UEFI boot function in BIOS. **

These PCs have locks tied to Windows Operating System secure boot functions. That's why if you use an OS other than Windows, you wont' have any problems with locks.

Don't trust anyone or any software message that say the hardware will be damaged if you alter the software or hard drive.

These locks are almost entirely based on software (NOT HARDWARE / NOT FIRMWARE!) The only security lock feature that can't be bypassed by completely reformatting and reinstalling are *MANUFACTURER'S* bios or cmos PASSWORD locks.For more information, do an internet search for your computer's make / model --> UEFI --> Secure Boot.

to The truth teller Aberdeen, Washington, United States #1007732

THAT DOSN'T WORK I WROTE THE PROGRAM

to The truth teller Los Angeles, California, United States #1195506

Aaron's locked my note 3 do u know how to remove the lock on it?

to The truth teller Los Angeles, California, United States #1195508

email me please it's my users name above

this what i did to remove the agent lock from my desktop..

step-1.use GParted Live

step-2.

del. all partition from the harddrive.

step-3. make a new partition

step-4.

format the drive to ntfs.

step-5.use the factory recovery disc.

Also, there is more, if there was such a thing as a bios layer lock, you can restore the bios to factory by opening the box, removing the bios battery, which looks like a coin, and momentarily touching the two battery contacts together, then put it all back together and your bios should be factory, not poisoned by aarons, who did not make the hardware

Now you have a blank bios you can do what i said before, and no force on earth can stop you. It's yours.

mngosselin
to Evil Homer Kirkland Lake, Ontario, Canada #876952

"Evil Homer"..you sound like a bafoon.

There is such a lock. What credentials do you have? I'm going to go out on a limb and say none. We are not talking about user locks here.

In that instance yes you could format, or if you were me use a linux disc to erase all windows passwords.

But that is neither here nor there.If you're gonna talk ***, make sure you know what you're speaking about first.

to mngosselin London, Ontario, Canada #910466

What the *** would credentials have to do with anything?

I have no credentials, and there is nothing that any " professional" could do that I could do myself.

I have actually found most professionals to be somewhat incompitent. Your pc would better off in the hands of someone like me. Someone who has educated themselves out of passion for for gaming and coding instead of some who took a few college courses so they could earn a paycheck.

You actually sound like a community college programmer that thinks intelligence comes with a certificate.

mngosselin
to Evil Homer Kirkland Lake, Ontario, Canada #876954

And you can't jump the cmos jumper and erase it anymore than you canwipe the bios doing the same.