2481 Hope Mills Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28304, USA

My husband and I purchases a 75" in 4K Phillps TV from Aarons in Hope Mills NC about 3 months ago. We pay a little over 200.00 a month that is on auto draft.

No late payments...no issues. One day I am cleaning our room and of course, I cleaned the TV. Well I thought nothing of it until we went to watch TV and its a crack ON THE INSIDE...NOT THE OUTSIDE... A SMALL CRACK FROM MY WEDDING RING TAPPING THE SCREEN....

Well this wasnt done on purpose and you can tell it was a tiny tap and a mistake....wellAARONS WILL NOT HELP US! They wont tell us who can repair it, wont replace it, no help or advice AT ALL...WE ONLY HAD A 4,000 TV FOR 3 MONTHS...200 A MONTH...

WE HAVE 5 KIDS AGES 7 AND UNDER...NO MONEY TO WASTE AND AARONS SAYS ....NOTHING WE CAN DO...YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT...I FEEL SO USED...THEY GET YOU TO SIGN THAT CONTRACT AND THEN THEY COULD CARE LESS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!! Noone had any advice...what type of SCAM ARE YALL RUNNING WITH THESE 4K TV'S??????

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Philips Tv Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hi,We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. Our goal is to provide the best customer service experience and to hear you received less than that is saddening.

We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number?

Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks ---Chelle