986 Sheridan Boulevard, Denver, CO 80214, USA
2.4

I need someone to CALL ME. This waiting for 35 mins for answer the phone to take a customer service complaint is ridiculous.

Your online application according to the manager is wrong you can't get the $25 deal the $25 a month deal. Then I was quoted $89 a month only to have him show up with my washer and dryer and it be $117 a month. He added some extra deal that's 10 $15 a month without my permission and then said it was part of the deal. Then the manager tells me that he's going to cover half of the first month since I had to pay the first month upfront instead of the $25 deal and reneged after the washer and dryer was delivered to my home and now I'm getting harassing phone calls from them.

And now the manager doesn't conveniently doesn't remember. This is horrible customer service I'm being lied to left and right and it's ridiculous I need someone to call me 719-3940 7501

Product or Service Mentioned: Washer And Dryer Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,We’re very sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number?

Look forward to hearing from you! -Tavius

Aarons Reviews