Plano, Texas

I have been rented from aarons since 2002 and have never been as pissed as i was today. Im renting a lap top right now and still have 2 payments to go.

The charger had sparks coming out of it today. Aarons reply thats wear and tear we cant replace it. Ive never complained before but my table and chairs i bought from you guys as soon as it was paid off all the chairs broke. My dyson vaccum cleaner no longer works my printer no longer works and you guys cant give me one simple charger.

Tried to contact the general manager he has not returned my call. I will never rent from Aarons ever again and i will make sure i pass the word around.

Very dissafied customer in El Paso Tx. 915-269-4915

Comments

they still own the computer until you pay it off therefore it is their responsibility to do all repairs/replacements until the the time you make your last payment. keep on 'em until they comply and contact their corporate offices to lodge a complaint:

Aaron Rents Corporate Office and Real estate

678-402-0015

309 East Paces Ferry Road

Atlanta, Georgia 30305

You don't learn from a first time, do you?

I am sure that they will give you a charger to keep you in, so don't worry S.r, keep renting.

Aarons Reviews