Atlanta, Georgia

I purchase a area rug in December and ask that my due date would be on the 15th of each month. I was told that it would be taken care of in December, January, February & now March it seems that I need to pay a extra $27.00 to change a date.

I refused at this late date. These people laughed when I told them my name & the call me every month which I have been paying before the 15th. My payment is $16.00 however, I pay $20.00 and the account managers still call.

I have been a customer for 20 years but the does not matter because every time you go into the store their is a new face... The left hand does not know what the right hand is doing....

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Customer Care.

Comments

Selmer

Hi Djward,

I read your complaint about Aaron's false advertising practices. My law firm is investigating claims against Aaron’s misleading advertising and confusing pricing. If you are interested in learning more and becoming part of the lawsuit you can contact me , Patrice Sandhu, at psandhu@susmangodfrey. com or Katherine Hoek at khoek@susmangodfrey.

Thanks,