I just hired a lawyer I bought a couch and chair yesterday which was Saturday February 24th had it delivered and by 7:30 in the morning Sunday the 25th I had dropped it off at their front door it was completely infested with bed bugs I have pictures and videos I have had to contact a lawyer because they will now have to reimburse me for the furniture as well as pest control which will cost $2,000 a month for the next 6 months through Terminix I would not buy a dog from these people so whoever had Furniture delivered yesterday chances are you have bed bugs to my uncle sued Aaron's about 8 years ago and one $45,000 since I have a terminally ill child who is immune suppressant and on blood thinners I'll probably get close to a million if not more as you can see I dropped it off in front of their door today Sunday February 25th at 8 this morning because they were closed this is on 34th Street in St Petersburg Florida

Product or Service Mentioned: Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Can you please tell me what lawyers do contact meaning is it consumer lawyers. I have my grandkids staying with me and we to purchased a mattress in November 2018, In December 2018 my 3 grandbabies 10 month old 3 yrs old and 6 yrs old those bed bugs have been eaten my grandkids alive I have pictures of the bites pictures of the bed bugs..

I know it came from Aaron's because 1 week after they removed the mattress 2 district managers came and removed the mattress on Thursday and assured us that they will be calling us that Monday was the 2nd week in January I was supposed to get a phone call and it has been 2 1/2 months can you tell the steps that you took and was the outcome worth it. You are right the cost to get your home treated correctly I have 2 quotes and both are $2000 plus.

Aarons Reviews