Mansfield, Texas

Mansfield, Tx store needs to be shut down permanently. I have a 6 month old child and a 5 yr old that are scared because Aaron's has come to my house repeatedly after/before business hours banging on my door like they're the police.

Today they illegally went into my gated backyard and into my garage while I was at work. How do I know this? They so boldly left they're "please contact us" signs on my back door and left my garage door open.

Then to top it all off Josh (who I am assuming is a manager) came to my work and harassed me about an account that isn't even in my name. I am a referral and I don't even speak to the person that put me on their account anymore.

He came to my work threatening to file a police report against me for stolen property that is not mine. When I told him to leave repeatedly he didn't do so until I called the police.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Reason of review: Illegally trespassing and harassing.

Preferred solution: Fire Josh and employee he brought with him to harass me at work and illegally trespass on my property..

Aarons Cons: Illegally trespassing, Harassment, Not my account.

• Harassment And Bullying
  • Illegal Trespassing

Comments

LuckyDogCares
#1195141

Hello,

This is very unfortunate. Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with name, zip code, store name and contact number so we can look into these issues that you are having. We look forward to hearing form you!

Kala