Columbia, Missouri

I rented a washer & Dryer to own last year and was over charged, bad customer service and constant miss communication with the management and their team. My dryer went out for service and a month later I still do not have it back and has had one with mold in it and they refused to schedule a time that is convient.

I have been told numerous times they would come at a specific time frame and they never show up but won't you to drop everything when they feel like coming. I have had my bill paid and was called for payment!!!

Down right terrible store!!!!!!! Especially manager Tim & Earl.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

@Lesa212 - I apologize your experience with your local Aaron's store wasn't excellent. Please contact me @ response@aarons.com or at 678-402-3403 to further research your issues with the customer service you received as well as to locate your dryer to return to you accordingly.

Please know that customer service is Aaron's #1 priority and we definitely appreciate you bringing these types of issues to our attention.

I look forward to speaking with you soon. Thanks - Jessica