1.4

I have tried several times to make arrangements for the store to come and pick up a refrigerator I purchased. As, I was moving.

I called the store several times to make contact with the store manager. I kept getting Mr. Block. He kept reassuring me that he could take care of anything I had a problem with.

Clearly the problem was him. He just kept on reassuring me that he could take care of the issue. I finally had to send the store manager a message on his personal phone #. I then called the store a second time and finally got to speak to the person I was wanting to talk to begin with.

I have never been treated this way, until Mr. Block became the accounts manager. I finally got a hold of the store manager today. They are coming to pick up the refrigerator, today.

The store manager assured me that he would get to the bottom of it and give me a call back. I'm not sure I want to come back and get the product after all this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

Thank you for sharing. If you need issues and concerns addressed you can email us at myexperience@aarons.com and include your first and last name, phone number and zip code.

We look forward to hearing from you and adressing any issues that you may be having.

Kala