Cynthiana, Kentucky

Update by user Aug 02, 2012

Well I finally recieved the recliners. Still not happy with the service I recieved.

And not happy about the payment deal.

I WILL NEVER BUY/RENT FROM AARON\'S EVER AGAIN!! First and Last time for me.

Original review posted by user May 31, 2012

I'm getting the stall the customer routine. I'm disabled and need a new King size mattress set.

I go to shop at Aarons in Pikeville, Kentucky. First time. I was told that they had to order it along with 2 recliners that I was needing. I needed a new bed mattress and recliner because I'm going to have hip surgery soon for the second time.

While knowing what to expect during the recovery, I knew I couldn't just lay down or sit in a chair after doing this.

They told me it would be in the following wednesday and delivered thursday. They took my payment. Going on 3 weeks now.

Still no delivery. And they keep telling me that it has been ordered from the warehouse. Just waiting on the truck to bring the items to the store to be delivered.

And they said I didn't make my down payment.

And it took a day or 2 to verify my contact referals. I don't know who to contact about a complaint. That is a higher athority or owner.

Hip surgery is coming up fast and I don't have a bed or chair because I gave my old ones away the day they were to bring my stuff. And they do credit checks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Delivery Service.

Comments

Glenda
#520563

2 months has almost past and still no chairs. Made a payment on them too.

And I'm mad too about the payment deal they have me on. It is totally different from the payment schedule I had picked out. If I could of afford these kind of payments I would of went to a high end retailer.

They have my payment split into two payments not one. And paying double the agreed amount.

This makes me not want to pay for it. And still may not because I can't afford payments like that. Every time I call the store the people I'm told to ask for is out of the store at the moment.

I picked the 24 month. It does not match what I agreed to pay. And still paying for recliners I still yet to receive. And they are yo have already been at the store waiting on my special order of box springs and mattresses. What wrong with this company.

Bad, BAD business.

I'm scheduled for surgery in August still no recliners.

hi I have rented from aarons but i wouldn't recoomed it to anyone because I was buying a stove from arrons in ky and I had problem with the stove since I got it. I called them a week after getting the stove and they told me just to unplug the stove and plug the stove back up.

because my oven would work awhile and quit a while . they kept telling me this for 3 months then when I went in and made my payment in may they decided when i told them my stove was tore up again yo come pick the stove up. well they come got my stove along with my money and they still have both.

so please do not go to aarons. go to rent a center that where everyone is telling me to go to now.

LuckyDogCares

@ Prissy01 - Thank you for your feedback in reference to your local Aaron's store. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please contact me at Response@aarons.com or at 678-402-3403 to further assist you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks - Jessica