Show Low, Arizona

Richard from showlow Aarons wanted me to pay $165. that's not what i owe.

i told him i was paying my $107.00 that's the payments that i make.and why didnt he call to let me know, which i didn't get a call. he said will we are going to pick up the t.v. i told him why,. i am paying this amount and why you want me to pay $165.he said because i was late.

and on the charged. i payed on different dates on my payments. and i told richard that i was going to call the cop on him for picking up the T.V. while i'am still making payments.and he said he was going to do the same thing to call the cop that i stole the T.V.

I told him i didn't steal it payments is still being made . then i told him i was going to call the better business on him and he said go ahead and do that he was rude and demanding. i told him that's how you treat your customers. we bring in money to you and this is how you run the business.

he hung up on me. so where do i make this payments?

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: where can i make the payments for the purchased..

Aarons Cons: Disrespectful, How ceo treat their top leaders, Payout amount is a lie, Rude employees.

Comments

If I may ask when was the payment due and when did you call to make that payment?

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

You can complete your payment online by clicking on the Make a Payment tab. You will be asked for a few pieces of identifying information before being allowed to enter your card information for payment processing.

If you need further assistance please contact our customer service department at 1-866-211-7948 (Mon-Sat, 9am to 10pm) or contact your local store for additional payment options. In addition please feel free to contact us at response@aarons.com and we can look into issues you may be having with local store as well.

Kala