Kansas City, Missouri

box was defrosting all the time Iam 62 yr's old and can'tn keep wipe up water bending wipeing in the frigidare . I was a new customer.

and they send out 3people to fix it but it's not fix yet,I was agood customer I ALSO brought a top padded mattress a paid it off in 4 month's. but I kept telling them why is Frigidaire doin this a it's suppose to be new. still having a time to get these people to fix the problem with my Frigidaire. but that ok because they loss a dam good customer.

and they will pay for using good people. because God Dont like ugly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Repair.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your review and for bringing this matter to my attention. I am so sorry to hear you experienced issues with your Frigidaire refrigerator and how your local Aaron's has been unresponsive to repairs. I'd be happy to further assist you and resolve this in a timely manner.

At your earliest convenience, please email me at Response@aarons.com with your name, the location of your local Aaron's, and the best contact phone number to reach you at.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,