Johnson City, New York

SO I PAID MY 1ST MONTH ON A LAPTOP,PICKED IT UP N GOT A JUNK BROKE NO BATT. 4 YEAR OLD NOT WINDOWS 8,SPEAKERS NOT WORKING ALL THE TIME, SPACE BAR YOU GOTTA POUND ON TO WORK,TOOK ME 4 HOURS TO CLEAN THE LAST PERSONS FILTH OFF OF,AND TOLD THE BATT.

IS ON ITS WAY,BS AFTER 3 WEEKS?

I WANT A REFUND NOW NO QUESTIONS ASKED. AND YES IM TIRED OF TALKING TO STORE MANAGER RICK AND HIS LIES.IVE SPENT WAY TO MUCH MONEY OVER THE YEARS AT THE ONEONTA,NY STORE TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS,YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GRT YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND STOP BEING LIKE RENT A CENTER.YOU HAE TODAY AND FRIDAY TO SETTLE THIS OR YOU CAN PICK UP THIS POS IN THE RIVER 2 BLOCKS AWAY.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hi Tony,

I wanted to ensure you are satisfied with the laptop received yesterday, and thank you for the opportunity to further resolve your customer service concerns with your local Aaron's store.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

We appreciate your business and we value you as our customer.

Warm Regards,

Jessica

LuckyDogCares

Dear Tony,

Thank you for your review. I sincerely apologize this situation occurred with your laptop and the way your local Aaron's handled this matter. Per your posts on our Facebook Page, I have forwarded your feedback accordingly to the Regional Manager of the Oneonta store.

If you do not hear from the GM or RM at the Oneonta store in a timely manner, please contact me direct at Response@aarons.com or at 678-402-3403.

Thanks,

Jessica

Aaron's has always been a rent to own place. Furthermore, you don't tell them on this site that you want a refund.

You have to tell them directly. They aren't going to see your complaint on this site.

Aarons Reviews