Lets start w/told right after 10am delivery.At 1015am called store no one had began to do deliveries.Then show up around 1115am claiming no allen wrenches on truck to help take doors off to get merchandise in house so left approximately an hour and 15 min later returned 15 mile trip each direction.I lost an hour in wages due to this inconvience.I called once complaining to your blfd va store and was hung up on.called back to get an assistant manager that just keep asking what would make it right?!well doing your job would make it right first off and at the horribly high prices you are charging it should be made right.But i can assure you if this item is even worth keeping it will be paid in full in four months and it will be my last purchase ever.Your establishment may cater to people with bad credit but youre by far not the only ones that does so...A horrible experience that I will share with many others!

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We apologize for the experience and wish there was something we could do to help resolve any issues.

We can be reached at myexperience@aarons.com, happy to helt with any issues you may be having.

Kala