I rented couches and rug from them in Naples Florida...BIGGEST mistake of my life!!! They come to your door when your a day late or they call a million times a day!

They threaten you and talk to you like your a piece of *** and bang on your door when they come to collect! The manager harassed me time and time again even when I told him what day it would get paid and this was only being late a week or 2 not months!!! and then they have nerve to charge you 10 bucks for coming to your door??? what a joke!

so I had one payment left and felt so humiliated that I waited and then got a letter from I guess their collections and when I called to make the payment I told the lady what a horrible ordeal I had and she didn't blink an eye or even apologize on their behalf!

when I told her I didn't wanna pay the fee for tem coming out to harass me and my family she told me that my lease would be sold to a third party and id get a negative report on my credit report and she didn't have time for me since she had so many accounts on her plate and that she didn't feel wasting 5 minutes on a call with me over 100 bucks ...wow what's that tell ya? never ever again and I will report to as many places as I have to to run them out of business!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Furniture Rental.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you feel that way.We greatly appreciate and value our customers.

We would love to look more into this situation and see if there is something else that can be done.

We can be reached at myexperience@aarons.com.We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala

@LuckyDogCares

Really ? What kind of resolution ?

I was taken to a collection agency who then treated me badly which now I find out isn't a real agency they are a part of Aaron's .. they threatened to take me to court over 80 dollars plus late fees I didn't feel I should pay due to the harassment .. the furniture is less then 2 years and falling apart after a year ?

U would like to fix this ? Take the old away and set me up with new ones free of charge since that's the only way I would feel justified in this case

Aarons Reviews