Style and Design

the worker that came out here today did a bad job on the ceal on my stand up freezer, it did not expand as he said it would.the door won't close right, he had to remove it to put the ceal on, because he couldn't handle putting it on with the door on.

I have a box in front of it to make sure it stays closed, this is sad. he said the ceal would expand in 3 hours time, it's been a lot longer than that, now I have to call them back tomorrow and hear more of their excuses. I had bought a fridge from them as well in the past and the thing leaked a lot, they never fixed it. they said " not our problem" they need to get some people in there who actually know how to fix an appliance.

if they can't do it they need to hire outside help.their appliances are of poor quality and I will never buy another fridge or freezer from them again.

Review about: Aarons Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Gm manager very rude, Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Hi,

We greatly apprciate your business and would love to look more into this.Can you please reach out to us via email.

Myexperience@aarons.com, please include your first and last name, store info, phone number and zip code.

Kala