210 Fulton Ave, Hempstead, NY 11550, USA
2.8

After several horrible customer service encounters with the Hempstead Long Island New York store Saturday they took an unauthorized payment from my debit card I️ called first because I️ never want to go to this store because of the way they treat you I️ called first was told by store rep Velma my account was now on autopay which I️ then stated I️ didn’t authorize for my account to be on autopay she stated like I️ said it’s on autopay as rude and unprofessional as she was I️ asked for the manager Mickey I️ was told she’s helping another customer I️ asked can I️ hold was told you’ll be on hold for a long time I️ stayed I’ll hold as I️ drove there because how can you take money out of my account without my permission baffled me I️ get there Mickey wants to argue stars Velma never said that to me thank god velma came out of the office and stated she did say that to me I️ then asked about the unauthorized payment mickey began getting loud I️ asked her to please stop yelling at me she didn’t and stated my account was put on auto pay by Karen who no longer works there I️ asked if my payment is due on the 15th of every month how was auto pay drawn from it on the 24th that’s crazy and unacceptable she continued being rude and defensive instead of fixing the issue I️ have been a customer of aarons for a long time now I stayed I️ have had nothing but problems from this store she then stated since your having so many problems I’m gonna transfer your account to our Jamaica store I️ stated no I️ don’t want that just correct the issue she called the Jamaica store in front of me and my daughter and another customer and gave my name and stated she will bring the paperwork personally herself but she is transferring my account as she smiled my daughter asked her to lower her voice she started arguing with her I’m beyond upset my card was charged unauthorized and I️ get punished by my account being transferred I️ stated I’m reporting this issue she shouted across the room as I️ left your bill was due on the 15th pay your bills I️ can’t believe this in such a major company I’m treated this way I’m human and I️ work hard for my money and I️ chose to spend it with aarons after 2 other successful leases at the Jamaica store prior to this one I’m embarrassed and discusted I️ called cooperate something must be done.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

Can you please send an email to myexperience@aarons.com and include your first and last name, store info, phone number and zip code. We want to look more into this. We look forward tp hearing from you!

Kala

@LuckyDogCares

Reply Knowana Jones your Hempstead Long Island New York store my number is 5163200173 pls do find out what’s going on and reach out to me thank you for responding

Aarons Reviews