I received a call from Aaron's about my account today 1-17-18. During this call one associate told me what payment i need to make with the nastiest attitude.

The General manager Justin got on the phone and i was speaking to him. He began to grow with anger during our conversation and being to yell. Then he told me he doesnt know what is going on in my household which i thought was so rude. I never yelled nor did i not cooperate with ither Associates.

I'm 4 months pregnant and the way i was talked to upset me very much. I hate the thought of something happening to my unborn child due to disrespect. No one should be talked to as i was.

If you would like to reach me my contact is 252-933-9888. Thank tou for your time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

Please email us at myexperience@aarons.com. Please include your first and last name, phone number and email address so we look your account up and make upper management aware of your issues and concerns.

Kala