20-366 N Front St, Belleville, ON K8P 5E6, Canada

Been harrassed, treated like garbage! Been a customer for over 5 years now paid many things off.

Had aarons employees show up at my house insisting ive missed payemwnt when i havent and start throwing things out of my porch into my front lawn when asked to leave! Contacted legal to set up different arrangements legal insisted they had told the belleville store to no longer contact me, but they have still been calling and harrassing me and my referances.

I changed my phone number and they continue to harrass referances and even family members they shouldnt have numbers for! Will never recomend them and there products wjll sit on my curb for pick up!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We greatly appreciate your business and value you as a customer.

Isuues can be emailed to myexperience@aarons.com and we typically respond in 24-48 business hours with a resolution.

Please include email address, contact info and store info so we can look into your account as well. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala